Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heroes And Heroin (sic)

Blog post # 99:

Once Of Rusted Liquor


Cannibalistic Enlightenment


Unexpected Intuition



-------------------------------

A not-very-clever red-light anagram:

Where's heroin?
=
In here, whores.


--------------------------------

Speaking of drugs: I don't do drugs because I don't need them to make me a downtrodden useless bum.

No, I am a downtrodden useless bum on my own!

--------------------------------

[Politics alert! Beware! Beware!]

I was thinking that ONE good thing about George W Bush "winning" the 2000 US presidential election was that, if Gore had become president, we would probably now have Joseph Lieberman as our president! The horror!
Maybe not getting Lieberman as our president justified the first four Bush jr years. But for the last 4 years, we would have been much better off with John Kerry as president.

How do I know that things would have been better if we had John Kerry as our president from 2005 to 2013, rather than the way things went with us getting a second term of Bush and now having President Obama?

Don't be silly.

Because the worst outcome almost ALWAYS takes place. Evil almost always wins any game it plays, since it plays dirty and cheats.

I had a dream last night that I was trying to kill the human incarnation of Evil.
Well, God appears in my dream -- in the form of Morgan Freeman -- and tells me He LIKES Evil, because Evil has courage. (Unlike that spineless Good.)

Let that be a lesson to you all. God likes Evil more than Good,... at least according to Morgan Freeman...

-------------------------------------

Leroy

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hee hee heeeee ha ha haaaa! I love that anagram! I love all your anagrams, but that one has a certain whimsy that is just too funny! Hee hee! I will be laughing for a long time about that one!