Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Full Of Fulcra

Blog Post # 138:

Two "Fulcrum" pictures today:

Reciprocals Of The Fulcrum


Fulcrum Of Nothingness


-------------------------------

It should be noted that "anagram" is an anagram of "a rag-man" and of "nag a ram".

Is this a sign of the coming apocalypse?

-------------------------------

Song:

Yes, I'm straight.
Still, I don't want to date.
I just want to wait to mate.
That's my fate.

I don't want to date.
Don't want to mate.
Don't even want to masturbate.
I'll just wait.

I want to be celibate.
Yes, want to be celibate.
That'd be great.
I'll just wait 'til it's too late.

What I hate
is to date.
Don't even like to mate.
I want to be celibate.

I want to be celibate.

------------------------------

No poem today!
(Celebrate!)

Leroy

2 comments:

suzzy said...

I like your celibrate song. I posted a blog about my date and it seems I'm coming to the same conclusion as the song.

Anonymous said...

"It should be noted that "anagram" is an anagram of "a rag-man" and of "nag a ram".

Is this a sign of the coming apocalypse?"

Gosh, do you ever feel you're the only one in the room who missed the joke? . . . the rest of us are zoned in (too 60's? 70s? 80s?) to apocalyptic anagrams.

From now on, just say to a potential recruit, with a knowing wink, "nag a ram."

the Colorado Springs Blue Group