Blog post # 21:
Note: As of today, not all of my posts will appear on the front page, since I have the settings so that only 20 posts appear when people first load this blog. Click on the link at the very bottom of this page to see older posts.
Also, no pictures today. Look at older posts to get your fix of pix.
Here are 35 punnish word-combos.
[Warning] Some of these clues/answers may be offensive to some of you (politically incorrect or/and sexual).
Also, I make no claim of absolute ownership to any of these, nor do I make any claims of necessarily correct spelling (neither in clues nor in answers).
[Answers in comments to this post.]
Some of these I may have already posted on this blog.
For example, number 1 is "centri-fudge".
1) a rotating device used to make a chocolate dessert.
2) the world a loner lives within.
3) the almost-circle which is the final doom.
4) How one sits on the toilet.
5) a not-that-hungry eater of human flesh.
6) accused terrorists planning to give us all diarrhea.
7) transforming from one symbolic representation into another.
8) a rotation lasting forever.
9) a really hot pepper.
10) a moronic soldier. (politically incorrect)
11) where email and webpages are never working right.
12) who the majority believes... but they should not.
13) a collection of words/grammer 'used by them kids' and hipsters.
14) the monetary system where we are all poor.
15) the leader who turns against his/her country by turning against
16) words spoken at a coffee-shop.
17) Negro love-goddess.
18) a hand-cream to ease masterbation/intercourse.
19) a cutting-edge deity.
20) Granny with epilepsy has this. (PI, sorry)
21) Hitler's pustule.
22) a butt so big, it threatens to start a chain-reaction.
23) a whining never-satisfied actor/model.
24) (in USA) underage conservatives.
25) feelings that one will never pee again.
26) sexual arousal so great, it raises the dead.
27) a once only-phallic fruit, now resembling the parts of both
28) a perverted clown giving the-finger. (liberties with spelling)
29) a fictional-representation of real events experienced while
30) blurry Christ-like wounds.
31) climbing of steps alone.
32) movie about fighting inmates.
33) financial-theorist concerned only about him/her self.
34) damn funny.
25) what monsters get a shot of when getting hepatitus A.