Monday, December 12, 2011

Thus, It Errs

Blog post # 249:
(249 = 3*83.)

Forwardness' Obsolescence


Protagonistic Protoplasm


Malfunctioning Apathy


Deduced Despite Illogicality


Paradox Overtaken


-------------------------------

Relatively many anagrams today:


Dreams
=
Sad REM

--

Marriage
=
I'm a rager.


(A warning to the ladies!)

--

Me stupid.
=
I stumped.

--

Economy
=
Co-money

--

An Economy
=
Come annoy

--

I do spy at..
=
Dystopia.
=
I stop day.
=
Ids to pay
=
Sip today.
=
Do as pity.
=
(tidy soap)

--

Suicides
=
I cuss, die.

--

Mad Pundits
=
Damn stupid!


(I really appreciate this one!)

--

Truth rises.
=
Thus, it errs.

--

Ah, serpentine is..
=
as penis in there.

--

Enslave until...
=
unveil last end.

--

Jesus Christ bled.
=
Just rich blessed.

----------------------------

(I say the following from the viewpoint of someone who talks to himself a lot and who may be homeless someday.)

Many people, including me, get oddly disturbed by seeing a homeless person talking to himself.
But hey, would you rather, though, that he was talking to YOU!?
I think not.

Maybe their self-conversing is at least part of the reason why homeless people are so poor.
He keeps asking HIMSELF for spare change.
"Hey, man. Do you have any change you can please spare? ... No, sorry."

----------------------------

(joke)

The cop stopped me on my walk.
He goes, "You look suspicious!"
I said, "Well, *I* am suspicious of *you*."
He goes, "That's what I said."

----------------------------

Descartes redux:

I think, therefore
I must be wrong.

----------------------------

Screw the Hell-idays. Too much consumption. Too much religion.
Too much of everything, actually.

This year, as always, I am waging a...
War On Xcess-mas!
.... Xcess-mas? Muy mas.

(Old and unoriginal joke.)
-----------------------------

Crick and Watson were...
Gene-iuses!...

(MUST be an old and unoriginal joke.)

-----------------------------

Leroy

No comments: