Monday, December 26, 2011

Cosmically Chasmic

Blog post # 253:
(253 = 23*11.)

Approximately Abysmal


As Derelict Radii


Metaphorically Non-metaphorical


Resemblances Of Dissimilarities


Malformed Emptiness


(I like the top image, "Approximately Abysmal", and the fourth image, "Resemblances Of Dissimilarities", the best, I suppose. The bottom image, "Malformed Emptiness", looks much better at a higher resolution than what I posted here, unfortunately.)

--------------------------------------


No anagrams today!
(No need to twist my words around today, I guess!)

.....................


Humanoids with hemorrhoids...
(Doesn't this make you think?...)

---------------------------------------

New words:

"Somewise": adj & adv: Partial or partially, somewhat, somewhat partial or partially.

------

"Throughin": Preposition & adv: Throughly within. Throughout, but inside not out.

------

"Clockwisdom" or "Counterclockwisdom": n: Enlightenment due to rotation (respectively clockwise or counterclockwise).

---------------------------------------

So, that last one reminds me:

What do I use to see time more clearly?

My hour-glasses, of course!

(Except when they get sand in my eyes, however.)
---------------------------------------

The computer that controls the
cosmic All-Illusion is the...
Cosmputer...

Cosmically chasmic, it is...
---------------------------------------

Truth is but the illegible spillage of pissants.

And those pissants do absurdly froth forth their punditic spewage, indeed.


("Spewage": {neologism} n: Spewed {or spewing} sewage.)

----------------------------------------

No more! No more punditic spewage!

Leroy

No comments: