Friday, December 23, 2011

Concentric To Lies

Blog post # 252:
(252 = 2*3*7*3*2.)

Monotonic Ambidexterity


Drastic Quadrature


Approximately Mis-implied


Intense Entirety


Pathologically Cosmic


(I prefer the fourth from the top, "Intense Entirety", the most, I suppose; although it unfortunately is rather unoriginal.)

----------------------------

Two anagrams today:


I tire so of cyan's deadly dimness...
=
only finessed as sad mediocrity.

--

Concentric to lies,
=
it circles not once.

----------------------------

Imbecilic jokiness:


People say I 'smell funny'.

Hey, they must be talking about my great 'scents of humor'!...

---

What causes the oxen to die?

Dioxan.

---

You know why the 'Coriolis' force causes the 'correlation' of the directions of whirlpools' spins in the same hemisphere?

Because the whirlpools are all .... in-sink.


(Hmm. Maybe I actually have a BAD 'scents of humor', it would seem from these jokes.
I better use some deodorant.)
------------------------------

Leroy

No comments: