Thursday, June 3, 2010

Burn, Babies, Burn

Blog post # 77:

Yes, these three pictures were made over the last 3 days.

Coincidental Sums


Wayward Wiggles


Alphabetization Of Mathematics


No comment is deserved.

-------------------------------

I don't care anymore. I've lost so many battles lately in regards to what I really care about. I don't even care anymore if I live or die, I think.

But I'm too LAZY to kill myself. That's why I will never do it, no matter how bad things get.

Part of me, anyway, is actually hoping for full-scale global nuclear war, believe it or not.
If things get bad enough on Earth in the near future that there is such a war, then I will probably want to die anyway. And if things get that bad, I probably will be mad enough at humanity that I will want billions of other human beings to die a horrible burning death also.

And the nuclear war will save me the trouble of having to get off my lazy ass and commit suicide.

So, keep voting Republican, people! And if a Democrat wins the White House, then he/she will probably start a nuclear war just for fun anyway, just as a Republican would.

Fuck it.

------------------------

Leroy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so not a happy time then, I still like your pictures

Mrs Midnite said...

Liking wayward wiggles. Tell me which are democrats and which are republicans? US politics is a mystery.

Amorphous Trapezoid said...

Democrats are traditionally the more left-leaning major party, while Republicans are traditionally the more right-leaning. Both parties are out of favor right now in the US, because of their massive corporate ties. It is always a fact, however, that someone from one of these two major parties is destined to win each election in the US, despite their lack of popularity.