Friday, February 17, 2012

Looking Not Like It Looks

Blog-Post # 267:
(267 = 3*89.)

Bothersome Magnificences


Analytically Of Etceteras


Overtaking Convergence Overcome


All Anythings Likewise Otherwise


Meta-Astronomical Malfunction


(Actually, the second image today, "Analytically Of Etceteras", is a slightly better image than it looks like it is. This is notable because my images almost always are a little worse, a little at least, than they look like they are.)

-------------------------------

Them anagrams again (three):


All Atomic Astronomy
=
As mortality can loom.

---

Selfishly of our saints
=
If sour flatness is holy.

---

Seeds Of Convolution
=
If loves soon counted.

--------------------------------

This is the Era Of Terror.
It is the Era of Error.

There has been quite a
Deluge Of Delusion.

Oh, all heed this, all you
Cognitive Dissidents.

It is ordained: This Era is of the
New World out-of-Order.

And all such permutations permeate
permanently, perplexingly.

--------------------------------

(And speaking of Sarah Pain...)


"You botcha!" is a botched "You betcha!"...

--------------------------------

PS: I often pluralize words that aren't usually plurals -- as I do sometimes with some words in some of my images' titles -- getting words such as "trigonometries" and "magnificences" and "anythings" and "everythings".
But I don't know how original or commonplace this practice is, especially in poetry.
(I guess there are many varieties of "originalities" and many different kinds of "commonplaces", however -- although these two particular plural words were indeed recognized by my browser's spell-check; so not that original sometimes.)

Leroy

1 comment:

flip mcfliperson said...

I also like to screw with words. But I do it in a way that makes me seem morer dumbererer...er.