Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Madness Shaped From Enlightenment

Blog post # 246:
(246 = 2*41*3.)

Geometric Slander


Thereafter Unprecedented


Wrung From Its Conjuring


(I really should create more pictures that are square, as the bottom picture is.
Squareness is more 'natural' than the 6-by-5 ratio I almost always use instead.)

--------------------------------------

A number of anagrams:


Is aflame
=
I am a self.
=
Fail as me.

--

(For our recent econ-no-money:)


No sales
=
A lesson

--

In duality's thing
=
Is day until night.

-----------------------------

Joke (must be unoriginal):

Sitting all day driving your Hum-V can give you...

Hummer-roids...

-----------------------------

Here is another old unoriginal joke.
I know even I have posted it here before in this very blog -- I must have.
But it is too appropriate to not post (unlike lots of my jokes which are too inappropriate to not post -- I mean, to post...).

There sure are lots of foolish people on-line.
They do like to post their...

ignor-Rants!

-----------------------------

Leroy

1 comment:

CarmenT said...

It is somewhat surprising to me that I haven't come from the coffee shop forum to check out your blog before now but better late than never I guess.

I really like your colorful multi-colored crazily shaped drawings. That is basically all I have looked at so far as I am being a bit lazy today. I'm sure I'll be back though.

Till then, keep up the good work. Oh and I did, as I was scrolling down to comment notice your little blurb about "ignor-Rants". I got a kick out of that. So true too.