Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ah, ... Existing

Blog post # 242:
(242 = 11*2*11.)

Hatred Opined Aesthetically


Punctured Apparition


Conditionality Without Requirement


Peculiarly Isosceles


(I suppose the top image is my favorite of these.)

-----------------------------------

An ... inappropriate.. anagram:


Ah, Lust Existing
=
Its Sexual Thing

-----------------------------------

Appropriately, some inappropriate humor:


Hey, I have a bigger ... thing.. than you do.
But I wouldn't hold it against you...

Ah, my .. thing..
It's been through a lot...


(Sorry about these. But I don't feel like writing anything erudite today.)
------------------------------------

Leroy

2 comments:

flip mcfliperson said...

I liked the jokes. Good stuff.

Psycho Babbling Basher said...

"Conditionality Without Requirement"?
I love the paradox.