Saturday, July 3, 2010

Smashed Down

Blog Post # 88:

I don't have much to post today, but I thought I would post anyway.

Reverberant Again


Almost An Egg


Upon Tangents Drawn


Yes, "Reverberant Again" looks a lot like the picture from my last post, "Reverberant Froth". Truth is, I took Reverberant Froth and did something really quick (taking just seconds) and simple to it that resulted in the picture in today's post.

------------------------------

Smashed down against the cosmic floorboards...

I just read that those-in-the-know think the economy, here in the US anyway, is about to turn sharply downward again. Things could get REALLY bad. Then there is the climate-change tipping point. Peak oil. Problems (possibly nuclear!) with Iran, North Korea, etc. The never-ending wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Terrorism. The coming disease pandemics. The rise of fascism. People dying in the streets and others feasting upon the corpses for nourishment and sexual arousal.... Well, you get the idea. As you can tell, I am gloomy. But are you?

Every day for the last decade -- every single God-damn day! -- there are every single day at least a few new reasons revealed as to why we should be TOTALLY depressed. Every day it has been something else. AND I AM SICK OF IT!!!

And it is about to get even *FAR* worse!!!

We are about to enter the deepest HELL! Abandon all hope, as the story goes. I have already abandoned all hope.
There is nothing to live for any more. No, I don't want to kill myself. There is nothing to die for, either.
Heaven is a myth. But Hell is coming to us all really soon.

-------------------------------

Leroy

1 comment:

Christie said...

As my good friend Neil Young said, "It's only castles burning." Ha!