Thursday, April 15, 2010

Picturey

Blog post # 61:

I don't feel very wordy today, so I will post almost nothing but these four pictures (made relatively recently).

Clairvoyance


Contiguously Abrupt


Suddenly Continuous


Trigonometries Traversed



(Note that the names of the two middle pictures complement each other.)

--------------------------------

And since I am in an arty, but not wordy, mood, I will post this typewriter art:

\/^\/\/^\/\/^\/\/^\/

/\v/\/\v/\/\v/\/\v/\

--------------------------------

All I feel like saying on the political front is:

If you, like me, are too lazy to stand up against the threats facing you and the world, then SIT UP for justice!

--------------------------------

By the way, only days until the latest poll closes.

--------

Leroy

No comments: