Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crappy

Blog post 63:

Here are some crappy pictures I made over the last four days.

Inadequate Circumference


Curlicue Causality


Mentality's Flames


Scalene Is My Certainty


Sorry about these pictures. I really should start posting pictures that are actually good -- even if I made them a long while back. But I will just keep posting newer pictures anyway, no matter how much they suck.

-----------------------------

Joke:

How many Leroy Quet's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer: Zero. I would rather just keep living in the dark than bother my lazy self with changing any stupid lightbulbs!
(True!)

-----------------------------

The libel in the Bible is often rather tribal.

-----------------------------

A little politics. (WARNING! WARNING!)

(With apologies to Bill Mahr.)

The real difference between US (United States) and THEM (Terrorists Hating Every 'Merican) is:

THEY blow up themselves too whenever they blow up a bunch of innocent people.

WE, on the other hand, blow up a bunch of innocent people from the comfort of our unmanned-drone-controlling stations.

------------------------------

By the way, I suck. (As you all know.)
I wrote "duel" in a poem I posted in early February, when I meant "dual" instead. I will edit that shortly.
(The poem I am referring to is in the Feb 1 post (Blog post # 41): "Deja Vu, Deja Vu".)

Gosh, I hate homophones.
(I guess I am .... homophone-phobic!)

-------------------------------

Finally, as of today, there is less than one day until the latest poll closes. In my next post, if I remember to, I will post a new poll with a set of definitions for the winning word to vote upon.

-------------

Leroy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scalene Is My Certainty was a trippy pic, which is cool, trippy is fun