Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whimsy

Blog post # 11:

Today's pictures are of a happy lot, yes.
(Except that the butterfly is enclosed and not free.)




-----------------------

I should use the word "pinch" in a poem...
Or failing that, I should use the word "poem" in a pinch.

-----------------------

I'll never get married. But still, if I did, my preference (got to talk to the Mrs-to-be about this first) would be for BOTH of us to change our names legally to something else, a common name that neither of us yet possesses.

That kind of sounds romantic to me -- a new life together and all. And, in any case, my current last name is my parent's. Hey, my MOM is Mrs [my current real last name inserted here]...

-----------------------

I don't want a funeral when I die. I hate going to funerals. And I don't want my friends and family partying without me and speaking about me out of my presence.

-----------------------

Hey, did you hear about how a electric chair now is powered by a lithium power-cell?

Yeah, the criminals are charged with a salt and battery....

-----------------------

I feel glossy today.

-----------------------

A neutrally-charged atom is an...
i-off...

-----------

Thanks,
Leroy Quet

No comments: